Natural Synergy System Review
product: natural synergy system
price:$47 only limited time offer
the best place to bay: online
guarantee: Try it RISK-FREE with our 60 Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee!
my rating:9.9 out of 10
Ancient natural therapy thrives despite industry stranglehold
Firstly, if you take painkillers more than once a week, then their side effects will start to bother you after 45 years of age, and your stomach will begin to notice that you can no longer eat what your soul desires.
How does it work?
How it works, you need to understand how acupuncture works at all. Most people are unaware that acupuncture therapy is the manipulation of the body’s energies. the main cornerstone of acupuncture is that the body’s energy flows must rotate evenly
The Chinese call it Qi Energy is a force that supports life
- acupuncture used needles
- acupuncture where finger pressure means used
- electrical acupuncture using electrical needles
- The possibility of using moxibustion/that is, hot glass cups do use as electro-acupuncture gives faster results, and the work takes longer. Combining these therapies creates synergies that help heal faster than taking the treatments alone. Here is a small list of diseases and ailments that acupuncture therapy has helped to cure
- chronic pain, back pain, migraine, neck pain, etc.
addiction to skin health eczema and psoriasis slow immunity
- High blood pressure, why, then, the 2,500-year-old method of medicine has not done confirmed in Western culture, and yet it is not wanted to be equally recognized. The medical industry recently passed a law stating that “Only a drug can reverse, prevent or treat a disease.” it pushes natural medicines into the background
- So what are Acupuncture and Acupressure all regarding? The essence of acupuncture is to bring the body back into balance. That is a sign of good health when there is a balance between your body and mind. For traditional Chinese medicine – pain and disease mean that your energy is out of balance. This energy is called qi. The divergent-balance qi can be felt in many ways. An accident
Or an internal Qi imbalance such as:
- Negative thoughts
- Bottled up emotions
- Anxiety and fear
- Most people have heard of the miraculous effects of acupuncture, yet many are not aware of acupressure. This ancient healing art does base on the same foundations as acupuncture treatment with needles, but in this case, fingers do use when the treatment of finger pressure developed. They did not yet have the technology we have today, and they used fingers, bones, and stones to make a maniac. In acupuncture sites, energy flows in our body along meridian lines. There are 14 meridian waves in our bodies. Each wave corresponding to one main organic point is like little whirlpools of energy dotted along the meridian lines.
- Electricity and its frequencies give better results.
- if we are talking about whole qi energy, then we should pay attention to the fact that qi energies run in the long meridian waves and how to improve several techniques can obtain it
- acupuncture using needles
- acupressure using with your fingers
- Moxibustion uses heat
- Electric acupuncture uses electric needles
- ACU- the acoustics do use for meridian frequencies
- Hospitals use electric acupuncture in combination with acupuncture, which gives better results. Electric hands are very frightening to some people. frequencies which, as sound waves, are one of the most highly regarded methods of helping to remove clogged meridians
- What most people don’t realize is that everything in the universe vibrates at different frequencies. If our meridian system is blocked or clogged, then it means that one or more of our meridians do not resonate with our natural frequency
- Most people have heard of the concept of entrainment before but not the name of entertainment is defined as “a synchronization of two or more rhythmic cycles” – it’s a law of physics: when two objects are entrained/synchronized with each other, they expend less energy
- This phenomenon causes
- Female roommates’ menstrual cycles to sync together
- Our heart rate and brain waves entraining/syncing to a hectic or a quiet environment
- Fireflies that blink together at the same time
- And the resetting of the internal body clock – after a very long plane flight
But It doesn’t stop at biology.
Entertainment happens with machines, too – from pendulum clocks to electric driers.
Acu-Frequency TM has proven to be a popular, non-invasive alternative to electro-acupuncture. As it combines a needle-free version of acupuncture (acupressure) and with meridian frequencies
Much like electro-acupuncture, Acu-Frequency TM uses a synergy of TWO acutherapies for faster and longer-lasting results.
Acupressure combined with meridian frequencies is a popular option because it’s non-invasive. It’s safer, there’s no pain, there’s no need for sterilized needles, and there’s no need to rely on visiting a practitioner. That means it can be applied anywhere – whenever instant relief is needed.
Fantastic results can do achieved using either therapy (acupressure or entrainment therapy) independently, but combining them accelerates the healing process.
- If you have any questions about this product here, leave a message in the comment box, and I will reply as soon as possible best regards,